Malaysia Women Marathon Virtual 2019
SOFEA Run in collaboration with Malaysia Women Marathon (MWM) is proud to bring you the first ever MWM VIRTUAL RUN! To encapsulate this year's theme, an “Ode to Women”, MWM teamed up with one of Malaysia’s highly regarded artist Habsah Abang Saufi. Her painting from a series of her work called “Wanita” is used for the event t-shirt.
Not exciting enough for you? A tie-up with Swarovski Malaysia has made it possible for MWM to reward Swarovski embellished crystals as medals to participants!
Do we have your attention? Want all the goodies but can't make it to the physical location? Fret not, our platform empowers women and men from across the globe to be a part of this event virtually.
HOW IT WORKS
- There are 3 categories for this run - 10KM, 21KM & 42KM, choose ONE ONLY.
- You have 21 days (31 MARCH 2019 - 21 APRIL 2019) to complete the distance you’ve chosen.
- You may run ANYTIME (within the run period) and ANYWHERE your heart desires.
- Ensure you start the running tracker in the SOFEA Run app before running.
- Run at your own pace. You don’t have to complete the TOTAL distance in 1 run. You may run as many times as you like, WITHIN the run period.
- Once you’re done, submit your result(s) via the app and wait for your t-shirt and medal to arrive!
*Submission(s) via other trackers / wearables are also accepted. Snap a screenshot as proof and submit your result(s) through our app.
Registration Ends: 30 MARCH 2019 | 11:59PM
Run & Submission Period: 31 MARCH 2019 | 12:00AM – 21 APRIL 2019 | 11:59PM
*date & time is based on GMT +8
ANYWHERE! We’re not kidding, it’s a virtual run. Just switch on your SOFEA Run Tracker and start running.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Just tap on JOIN NOW below and follow the on-screen instructions.
Medal & t-shirt: USD14 / RM56 - applies to ALL category.
Postage Fees: Included for Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.
Additional USD 5.00 is required for postage to the rest of the world.
WHAT DO I GET?
ALL Categories: Event t-shirt and finisher medal.