SR MCO Fit Challenge
Knowing that this is the season of working remotely at home, we need to stay at home and avoid outdoors activities but it should not be an excuse to stop from staying fit and healthy.
Apart from maintaining a healthy lifestyle, in the spirit of #GETRIDOFCOVID, this challenge is all about charity. Proceeds from registration fees will be donated to Tabung COVID-19 by National Disaster Management Agency (NaDMA).
Come and Join SR MCO Fit Challenge! 25 Online Vouchers up for grabs.
HOW IT WORKS
• ALL participants are required to complete daily required calories burned according to schedule during challenge period to secure a chance to the ballot.
• Winners will be selected based on a balloting system.
• Participants can walk, run (on treadmill) and doing workout activities.
• For virtual guidelines & result(s) submission, check out the NEWS section.
• Registration Starts: 30 MARCH 2020 | 12:01 AM
• Registration Ends: 9 APRIL 2020| 11:59 PM
• Run & Submission Period: 10 APRIL 2020 | 12:01AM – 23 APRIL 2020| 11:59 PM
*Date & time is based on GMT +8
• In the comfort of your own home, in line with the Movement Control Order (MCO).
HOW DO I REGISTER?
• Just tap on JOIN NOW below and follow the on-screen instructions.
*Button will only appear DURING registration period.
• RM14.90 Donation (inclusive event fee)
• RM19.90 Donation (inclusive event fee)
• RM29.90 Donation (inclusive event fee)
• RM39.90 Donation (inclusive event fee)
• RM59.90 Donation (inclusive event fee)
• RM109.90 Donation (inclusive event fee)
*Donation portion will be donated to Tabung Covid-19 by NaDMA accordingly.
*All donations are inclusive of RM9.90 event fee
• By completing 14 days challenge, participants are ensured a chance in the ballot. (The balloting process will be done via on SOFEARun’s Instagram)
• 25 winners will be getting Online Vouchers worth of RM10 each.
• 1 participant can only win once.
*Winners will be notified via phone call & email (please ensure all your details are accurate).
CHALLENGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Each individual need to complete all required minimum calories burned EVERYDAY consecutively according to schedule given to win the lucky prizes.
• DAILY RESULT SUBMISSION is required to be completed before 23:59 (GMT +8) each day within 14 days challenge period.
• Participants can use SOFEA Run Indoor tracker/Outdoor tracker to submit results.
• Participants use other trackers, kindly submit the manual submission accordingly.
• Please make sure after manual submission approved, participants submit the results to the race respectively.
• Please fill in calories number ONLY in remarks column at manual submission page.
• Please make sure your screenshots proof display calories burned data.
• Participants are required to burn their calories with any kind of activities at home.
• Challenge Measurement can be done via:
- Phone's Calories Counter
- Recommendation App: Pedometer, StepsApp, Jump Rope Master
- Any smartwatch that can track workout activity
- Example: Garmin, Fitbit, Apple Watch
- Exercise Example: Zumba, star jump, burpees, jump rope, Tabata, jog in house
• All submission submitted by the Participants must be authentic. SOFEA Run reserves the right to disqualify.
• The decision of the SOFEA Run is final, conclusive and no further inquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
• Winners will be contacted via the contact number provided in the SOFEA Run app for prize arrangement.
• SOFEA Run reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
• Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
• SOFEA Run reserves the full right to forfeit the prizes if the winners cannot be contacted and any attempt to contact the has failed for any reason.
• SOFEA Run reserves the right to change the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.