Iftar Run Challenge 2019
The fasting month of Ramadhan is upon us. To ensure a healthy mind, body and soul, SOFEA Run would like to challenge you to the Iftar Run Challenge! Think you’re up for it?
Apart from maintaining a healthy lifestyle, in the spirit of giving during this holy month, this challenge is all about charity. 80% of the proceeds from participation fees will be donated to the people of Kg. Lemoi in Cameron Highlands.
Compete in the Iftar Run Challenge to stand a chance to dine with Rashidi Ishak, Zetty of Marathon Baker, Aizat Yanan and many more for iftar in Saba Restaurant, Cyberjaya.
This challenge is supported by 10Senses and MUSE.
HOW IT WORKS
- ALL participants are required to run at least 10km during the running period to secure a chance to the ballot.
- Winners will be selected based on a balloting system.
- Run in multiples of 10km to increase your chance of winning the prize. Eg; 10km gets you 1 chance in the ballot, 20km will get you 2 chances and so forth.
- For virtual guidelines & result(s) submission, check out the NEWS section.
- Registration Starts: 6 MAY 2019 | 12:01 AM
- Registration Ends: 22 MAY 2019 | 11:59 PM
- Run & Submission Period: 6 MAY 2019 | 12:01AM – 22 MAY 2019 | 11:59 PM
*Date & time is based on GMT +8
- ANYWHERE! We’re not kidding, it’s a virtual run. Just switch on your SOFEA Run tracker and start running.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Just tap on JOIN NOW below and follow the on-screen instructions.
*Button will only appear DURING registration period.
- RM10 / US$2.50
*80% of the base registration fee of RM10 / US$2.50 will be donated to the people of Kampung Lemoi in Cameron Highland.
- By completing at least 10km, participants are ensured a chance in the ballot. (The balloting process will be done LIVE on SOFEARun’s Facebook on 24th May 2019)
- 25 winners will be joining celebrity runners for iftar on 29th May 2019 at Saba Restaurant, Cyberjaya.
- 1 participant can only win once.
*Winners will be notified via phone call & email (please ensure all your details are accurate).